Monday, March 23, 2009

Sarah's Wedding/Cute Matty!

This last couple of weeks have been fun and very busy. This is my sister Sarah with Matt the day before her wedding. Sarah was very calm and relaxed and seemed to be very excited about getting married. Matt also loves his Aunt Sarah and whenever she comes over he gets very excited!
This is Sarah's wedding dinner at "The Bungalow". It was a great dinner with lots of family to celebrate Sarah and Cody's wedding. My dad has sung the song "My Girl" to Sarah and I since we were little girls so for our wedding dinners he sang that song to both of us. This is him singing to Sarah. He thinks he doesn't have a good voice but he really does and it always makes me want to cry when he does it because it reminds me of when I was a little girl.

This is Sarah getting ready for her wedding reception. She looked so beautiful that day and I don't think anything went wrong. I am very grateful to have such a wonderful sister and I am so happy for her and Cody. I didn't take any other pictures of the wedding because I was busy doing stuff, but if I ever borrow Sarah's wedding pictures CD I'll post some pics of it on here.


This was Matt this morning dancing to Elmo. He loves his Elmo show Wild Wild West and whenever the music comes on he dances around. He is so cute and I love this little guy so much! Our other little guy Jackson will also be here pretty soon. I get induced if I haven't already had him on April 13, so I finally see an end in sight. My doctor's were nice enough to induce me a week early and I really appreciated that! This pregnancy hasn't been bad at all I'm just super uncomfortable right now, I'm not sleeping well at all and pretty much in pain all the time so I will be very happy when I can snuggle and love this little guy soon! Until next time...



3 comments:

Matt & April Herman said...

yeah Sarah! I need to see more pics of her wedding:) I am so excited for you to have your baby! You are such a good mom. Love you!

Jackie Sullivan said...

The wedding was so nice. She looked so good. I love little Matt! I really wish we lived closer so we played more!

Mel said...

I am sad I missed it!!