Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Fun in February!

So February was a fun month we did some fun stuff but it went by way to fast! I'm trying to catch up so bare with me! Tim and I had to opportunity to go to the Jazz game with my sister Sarah and her husband Cody. We got to sit on the 5th row and it was awesome! It was even better because the tickets were free! This picture above is us at the game and even though I look horrible I had to prove that we were there! I love going on dates with Tim, we never seem to go on enough of them!
Jackson got his first haircut! This is his hair before he got it cut. By the way i didn't do it before we went to get it cut I didn't see the point!

This is my cute boy after he got it cut! He still has so much hair even after getting it cut but its fun to style so I'm not complaining!


Usually on Tuesdays I'll go down to my mom's house and hang out with my sister Sarah and our kids. All the kids love being together and its nice to get out of the house and hang out with some grownups for a little bit. This is Sarah with Matt, Jackson, and her little boy Corbin. Seriously how cute are they?

Here is Jackson and Matt in the bath. They love taking baths together and its so much nicer to have them take a bath at the same time. I love having these pictures for future generations!

This is Matt's lawnmower but he thinks its a vacuum because its so loud! So he was vacuuming one morning with no pants on and since he hates having pants on I wanted to show him later in life how he really was when he was a child. Every time I try to put pants on him he refuses and since I don't want to fight over something so dumb I just don't care anymore. He does wear pants when we go out of the house so I am thankful for that!
So I let the dogs out one morning and I came back inside and here was Jackson having a great time with the pretzels. He was so cute and innocent I couldn't get mad at him I just had to take a picture.
This was Matt's first fort and he was so proud of it.

Okay this picture is a classic. Matt had to go to the bathroom and he had his sunglasses on so naturally I had to get a picture of it. He is such a fun, cute, smart boy!


Last but not least here is Jackson just hanging out in his room. This shows his cute new front teeth that I love because he had a big gap in the middle of them. He is such a great kid and I'm so grateful that he is a part of our family.
I am doing better then I have been in the last little while. Ever since my dad died I've really been struggling with life in general. Even taking off my makeup and brushing my teeth at night was so hard for me because I just didn't care. But in the last two weeks I've finally started to care about myself again and that is a great feeling! Thanks for all of you who have been there for me and helped me through this very difficult time in my life. I don't know what I would do without my family and friends they are everything to me!








3 comments:

Matt & April Herman said...

I love you Shan:) You are a great person:) Your boys are so stinkin cute! I can't wait to see you guys in July:)

Cody and Sarah Branin said...

Adorable pictures. I love them!

team wilson said...

So cute!!!! Love all of those pics.