Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I am Alive!

I just wanted to say that I am alive I have just been moving this last week so life has been pretty crazy! We did make it into our house in Lehi and we are renting our house in Draper for about a year and then we'll hopefully try and sell it. Its been a hard experience moving because I was really sick with a bad cold all weekend long but we had to get out of the house so I had no choice just go through the pain! I love our new house though its beautiful even though we have had some problems with the A/C, some leaks and some appliances not working its all good! I wanted to thank all the family members who helped us out this last week with cleaning, moving, or watching Matt I really appreciate it! I also wanted to tell everyone that I found out some other exciting news on Monday that I am PREGNANT! Yes I am and it happened pretty quick but I'm totally excited. I haven't been feeling to bad or anything just a little queasy and tired but I have been moving also. So now we have a new addition to add to our family and we couldn't be more thrilled!

13 comments:

Amy said...

Congrats on all your exciting news!! That is awesome! I hope everything goes smoothly with the pregnancy and the new house!!

Mel said...

Congrats Shan!!! #2 is a piece of cake :) I am excited you live here now!

Jamie said...

congrats shannon thats so exciting!!!!

Mike and Kris said...

YAY!! CONGRATULATIONS!! That is great news!! And yay for being in your new house!! The worst part is over!! We are so happy for you!

Awesome Aunt Becca said...

Congrats I am happy for you
love,becca

suzy's jewels and gem said...

yay!!!! i hope you have a wonderful prengency! post some pics of your new home.

Jackie Sullivan said...

I'm so excited for the new house and the new baby! What fun!

Cal and Whit said...

Congratulations on the news of the new baby and the new house! Hooray!!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

That's so exciting Shannon! I'm thrilled for you. A new house and a new baby all at once is one killer week :)

Matt & April Herman said...

Yeah! That is so great! i am so glad that you had an easier time this time then before. You are such a great person, and I am glad the Lord is blessing you:) Love you!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Congratulations Shannon! I hope that your pregnancy goes well and that you feel good, especially when you have a toddler to chase around!

The Long Family said...

Congratulations Shannon!! That is very exciting news - better than a new house!!

Haslams said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! How many weeks?!
You didn't even call for help or anything from us! And once again, a new house and I have no idea where it is. You guys definitely move around more than I could imagine!