Friday, August 1, 2008

Cali Pictures

Okay so I finally have some pictures up from California. This is Matt and my dad on the beach just hanging out with each other. Isn't this picture adorable?
My mom was reading Matt a story. They always have a great time together
This is Sarah and her boyfriend Cody just hanging out on the beach.
Matty giving me a big cheese!!!
Okay so Matt watched his movie signing times like 30 times on the trip and this is him watching it.
Shannon and Sarah hanging out!
Dad, Matt, and Tim in the pool.
Matt with his daddy!
This is my cute little boy, I love him so much!

3 comments:

Englishfam said...

Does Matt still love his dog? Carter still has to sleep with his "woof" every night! We also have that same Frosty Friends book too! Gotta love costco!! :) Very cute pictures.

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe that Matt with just sit with the dvd player on his lap and watch it contently, Alexis always has to be pushing all of the buttons!

Jackie Sullivan said...

Such fun pictures! I love the last one with Matt at the beach!