Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Happenings/Tim's Birthday

Here are a couple of pictures over the last two weeks. This is a pic of Matt with a bow in his hair. I used to dress up my little brother when he was little like a girl so I guess I'm still doing it with my own kids! I'm sure Tim will love this picture!
This is Matt with his Aunt Steph. She was visiting one night and he just climbed up on her lap and wanted to lay down with her. I thought this picture was so cute!

This is what Matt did with all my shoes one day. He got all of my shoes out and lined them up from the closet through the bedroom. He loves lining everything up its pretty funny!


This is Tim blowing the candles out on his ice cream cake. Matt was very excited that he picked it out for his dad. On Tim's actual birthday I took him out to dinner to Mcgrath's fish house and then to the Jazz game. I think he liked it and had a good time. I also gave him some gifts that hopefully he liked as well. He is such a great husband and I'm so grateful for all that he does for our family. I don't know what I would do without him in my life!



This is just a funny pic of Matt. He got a hold of my mascara and he got some on his face it was pretty funny! That's pretty much my life in a nut shell this week. Until next time...




5 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

Such a cute little boy you have Shannon. It looks like you guys had a great week last week!

Hoggards said...

First of all, where did ya get the bow? You don't have any baby girls! :)
And love the pic of matt with the mascara. Gotta love that they think something is super cool about the shape of the mascara or something.

Cody and Sarah Branin said...

I love that picture of matt with the bow on his head. he looks so cute!

Matt & April Herman said...

Love the bow in the hair. I remember when i used to dress up Golden:) It was awesome. I also love the mascara on the lip. He looks like a little Hitler:)

suzy's jewels and gem said...

Shannon.... Matt is just sooo stinkin cute!!!