Saturday, July 25, 2009

24th of July!

We had such a fun 24th of July this year, and we are all very tired from it as well! This picture above is Jackson just hanging out, I love that he's getting so fat. He's such a good boy and I'm so grateful that we have him in our life!
On the 24th we went to my parents house and we had a great BBQ with my entire family. Afterwards we all hung out and talked for awhile and then we played games. The great thing about going over there is that Matt will nap really good for like 2 hours or more so we put him down and we played games and just hung out for awhile it was great! I always have so much fun with my family and I'm so grateful for all of them and there example to me in my life. After we came home we had to wait until it was dark to do some fireworks so at about 9:30 we went outside and our next door neighbors were doing there fireworks as well. They invited us to come over so we did and it was fun hanging out with them. I was lighting a firework for Tim and a spark hit him right in the eye. He was in pain and had to go home. Today he's doing better so hopefully he won't have to go to the doctor's. Sorry I didn't get any pictures at my parents house. I guess I forgot with two kids and good food! So today we went to Tim's parents house and we also have some great times there. We had another fantastic BBQ and the kids had so much fun playing in the pool. Tim's parents also got in on the pool action and pretty soon there was a water fight between the grand kids and the grandparents. It was great! Up above it Tim's mom Rhonda with all the grand kids minus two who were sleeping.

This is a picture of everyone watching the kids and just having fun hanging out. I didn't tell anyone I was taking the picture but of course my husband saw me and did the west side sign. Got to love him!


Here is grandpa getting all the kids wet. They all had lots of fun giving there grandpa a hug and getting him all wet. What good sports Tim's parents are!

Here is Matt's saggy diaper. He seriously had a bubble butt and it was hilarious! He couldn't hardly lift his legs because his diaper was so big! After we went swimming we celebrated Tim's sister Steph's birthday. She got lots of great things and she's getting even more excited because she's getting married in 3 weeks! After the gifts we all hung out because we were all tired from the sun and then we came home. It was a great weekend just hanging out with family. I am so grateful for both of our families, we all get along so good and just have a great time with each other.




No comments: