Sunday, December 9, 2007

Bubble wrap/Snow/Holiday Movies

Here is a picture of Matt playing with bubble wrap. Tim got a new picture and Matt loved playing with the box/bubble wrap. I was trying to show Matt how to pop the bubble wrap and he just looked at me and laughed. He didn't quite understand how to pop it but I'm sure he will someday. I love watching him discover new things and see things for the first time. Just watching the expressions on his face makes me so excited. I am so blessed to be his mom and to watch him grow up.
So I've been thinking about all this great snow we've been getting this weekend. I love the snow. I love looking at it while it comes down and playing in it. The only thing I don't like about it is driving in it. Sometimes I get impatient and I want to drive faster then I should and then I see people on the side of the road and then it reminds me to slow down. But I am grateful for all the snow we've been getting we really need to moisture.
Its been kind of a weird week I've really been into holiday movies. Any movie I see that's on that has to do with Christmas I either watch or tape so I can watch it later. I usually watch it when Matt goes to sleep and Tim goes to sleep (he goes to bed around 9:00 because he gets up around 5am). Its actually really put me into the holiday spirit and I've really enjoyed it. I won't be able to watch movies this week because now I have to play catch up and actually get my Christmas shopping/wrapping done. Sorry for the long post, if you read all of this your a trooper!

2 comments:

Englishfam said...

Don't we all still love bubble wrap every now and again? It is definitely a stress reliever!!

Mel said...

My kids LOVE bubble wrap!! They fight over it. Cute picture of Matt, he's adorable. I like the look of snow but not the coldness of it. We need to get together!! Love you