Friday, December 21, 2007

Tubing

So last night my entire family went tubing up at Soldier Hollow. It was so much fun! The best part is you just grab your tube and then they hook you up to this pully system and it pulls you up the mountain so you don't have to walk! The runs weren't very slippery but we still had so much fun. It was snowing like crazy and it looked like we were in a snow globe it was beautiful. We did a huge train of 8 of us going down the slope and it wasn't very fast but it was fun. Matt got to hang out in the lodge with his grandma and they had fun together. It was nice of my mom to watch Matt so Tim and I could have some fun together. It was really fun just being together as an entire family, that doesn't happen very often with everyone's different schedules. On our way home Provo Canyon was crazy. People were off the road, and we had to go about 20 mph almost the entire canyon. It was a long ride home but it was fun hanging out with Sarah and Cody in the car. So we get home and I told Tim to put Matt to bed and this morning when I went to get him he was still in his clothes plus is shoes! I was laughing my head off. I knew that Tim would leave his clothes on but his shoes too? Then just a second ago I went to check on Matt in his crib because he's suppose to be taking a nap and he had thrown everything out of his crib including his blankets, stuffed animals, binki, and pants. He was in the process of taking off his shirt. He is so funny I love my little boy so much! Sorry I don't have any pics I forgot my camera last night. What was I thinking!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Fun Shanny!! Tonight we went and bought Hugo a bed, igloo for outside, dog bone, bowls to eat out of, a collar, leash... Everything but the food, we will do that tomorrow or Monday. We are all getting excited to have him come. I can't believe you drove through that snow storm!! But it sounded like you had fun. We are thinking of going there in January. Is it expensive?