Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim!


Tim is turning 27 on January 12 and I wanted to dedicate this post to him since he is my sweetheart and the love of my life. I am so thankful for Tim and for all that he does for our family. He is such a hard worker and I am so grateful for the attribute he has. One of his goals in life is to help other people throughout his life and I think this is a great goal to always have. He is a great dad and Matt loves playing with him and just being around him. They always have so much fun together. He is also very patient with me and all my faults. I wanted to end my saying 10 things I love about him.
Why I love Tim...
1. He loves me for me!
2. His love for animals
3. He puts his family first in his life
4. He loves the gospel and would do anything for the church
5. He values his priesthood authority
6. His love for learning and growing
7. He loves reading everything about the gospel
8. He loves the Jazz!!!
9. He is always thinking of ways to improve his life
10. He is the best husband in the whole world!!!!
I love you honey! Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

Englishfam said...

Happy Birthday Tim! You aren't as old as me (by about a month) but I guess it's okay. :) Thanks for being such an awesome guy and always looking out for other people. We still are so grateful you got James the job at Cintas and think you are awesome. Have a good one!

Mel said...

Tim your the best!! I love that you are so easy going and so much fun to be around. We are looking forward to going on the cruise with you. I am so glad Shannon found you and married you. You are perfect for her! And we are glad you are in our family! Happy Birthday!!!

The Long Family said...

Happy Birthday tim and Matt is SO adorable!!