Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Matty!!!

So Matt is so funny now and I love it! He gets into everything of course but I love watching him figure things out all by himself. A couple of days ago he got into all my plastic lids and took them all out and sat in the container. He looked so cute and inoccent I had to take a picture of him.


So Tim thought it would be funny to put Matt's shirt over his head and have him walk around. Matt thought it was funny as well. But we didn't leave his shirt like this for long. It is so much fun watching him grow up into a little toddler and learn how to do things all by himself. I am so grateful that I can be there to watch him.

2 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

They grow up SO FAST!! He looks like such a cutie, hopefully one of these days I can meet him in person!

Mel said...

I am sorry but he looks so much like a Bishop. He is absolutely adorable!!