Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm Tagging myself

So lots of my friends have been tagged to do stuff and they always say on their posts to tag yourself so here I am tagging myself so that everyone can get to know me better!

4 Jobs I've had...
1. Anniversary Inn
2. Garts Sports
3 Hogi Yogi
4. The Toddle Inn

4 Movies you Love...
1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
2. Phantom of the Opera
3. The Notebook
4. Pirates of the Caribbean (all three movies)

4 Places I've lived...
1. Mt. Airy Maryland
2. Orem Utah
3. Logan Utah
4. Draper Utah

4 T.V shows I love...
1. Friends
2. American Idol
3. The News
4. Gilmore Girls

4 Places I've Vacationed...
1. San Diego California
2. Yellowstone National Park
3. Maryland
4. Vegas Baby!

4 Foods I love...
1. Steak and Potatoes
2. Fried Chicken
3. Anything with chocolate
4. Chips

4 Sites I visit Often...
1. my e-mail account
2. blogs
3. stephenie meyers website
4. ksl.com

4 places I'd rather be right now...
1. On a sunny beach with Tim
2. In my bed
3. Taking a hot bath, and reading a good book
4. On the couch watching a good movie

I dare anyone to tag themselves and answer these questions!

3 comments:

Matt & April Herman said...

you like a lot of really unhealthy food , don't you:):) That is hilarious. Of course who doesn't? I love you, and hope all is well.

Mel said...

We must be of the same blood and like all the same things. You and Tim will be on a beach in about 2 months with us!! In fact the most beautiful beaches you have ever seen. Who is watching Matty?

Raffy Taffy said...

Hey Shannon! I need your e-mail address so I can grant you access to my blog. Guess what! My wife's pregnant and we get to find out what we're having tomorrow!!! I'm so excited. You can e-mail me at prisonerofdisneyland@hotmail.com and I can add you to our private blog. My wife has a thing about identity theft happening from blogs, facebook, myspace, etc. So she keeps it private