Sunday, February 3, 2008

What a Day!


Okay so your probably wondering why I put this picture of a mouse on my post right, well I'll tell you why. So today has been a very weird day to say the least. This morning we wake up and what a suprise its snowing again, but this time its a blizzard outside. So I'm getting ready for church and I notice that Matt is not with me, so I look into my room and I see him with my cleansing cream all over his hands. He was wiping his hands on the pillows, the dresser, the carpet, and all over himself. I would have taken a picture but I was in a hurry to get us ready for church. So I clean him up and we get to church in all the snow. So we only had sacrament meeting because the snow was so bad so we all got to go home early. We helped everyone in our area shovel their driveways and some paths so we can all get out cars out and it was nice helping out all of our neighbors. We tried to watch the Superbowl but I pretty much only like it for the commercials so when the game wasn't on I was all tuned in to see which commercial would be funny. Tim and I were shocked to see that the Giants won the Superbowl! Wow good for them! So anyway the rest of the day went pretty good until later tonight. I was in my room reading a book when all of the sudden this little mouse comes running out of our bathroom. I was screaming and Tim was wondering what in the heck was going on. I told him there was a mouse in the bathroom and he told me to bring a dog upstairs to ge the mouse. So I do this and the dog goes to be with Tim. So anyway I'm sitting there again and all of the sudden the mouse runs down the hall. So we looked for the mouse everywhere and we couldn't find it. So now I'm pretty freaked out to go to bed because all I can think of is this mouse crawling all over me while I sleep. EWWWWW! I'll write later and let you all know if I survived the night!

3 comments:

Mel said...

That is so funny. I hate mice too and I scream like a little girl!! Let us know what happened.

Jonathan and Michelle said...

Yuck, I'm so sorry! Let us know if you ever find it!

Matt & April Herman said...

I hate mice! I had a mouse infestation over the summer. We killed like 5 in a row. I was so freaked out when i was sleeping too. I kept feeling my face itching and thought a mouse was on me:) i actually made matt close our bedroom door and stuff a towel under it so no mouse could get in:)