Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fun Pictures

This is a picture of Matt on his first birthday which was on September 21. (I know this is totally late but I didn't have a blog at that time so I'm posting this for fun now!) He had a cake all for himself and he loved it! I had never given him any type of candy until this point so when he tasted the goodness of chocolate he loved it! I wonder where he got that from? :)

My brother Brandon decided to paint a beard on his face since he had cake all over his face already. You've got to love brothers!
This is a picture of Matt with is Grandma and Grandpa Adams. He loves being with them.
This is a picture of Matt at the zoo for his birthday with my mom. She wants him to call her Grammie. Matt also loves hanging out with Grammie as well.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Matt is soo stinkin cute Shannon!! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Mel said...

Love the pictures. You've gotta post those classic photos. I think I have 4 of those same pictures from their first birthdays. When are you ready to paint your stripes? Step One: Paint your wall one color (the main color you want your Biggest Stripe. Do 2 coats and then I can help you do the rest.