Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines (One day Late)

Well I hope that everyone had a good Valentines day. To my suprise I didn't do anything I thought I would do yesterday. Every year Tim and I switch who is in charge of Valentines day and this year it was my turn. So I thought that since Tim was going to work Matt and I would suprise him and come visit him and bring a bag of treats. So I had this plan in mind but then yesterday morning Tim tells me that he's taking the whole day off work to be with me! He hasn't had a day off for a very long time. He's been working all week long doing Cintas/Construction stuff and then on Saturdays he trains dogs until 4:00 so pretty much he's never home during the week. He changed all of his appointments so that he could be with me. That's all I wanted to Valentines and I thought it was great. We ended up not being together most of the day because I had to get an x-ray on my hip and that took forever. But after that we went to the mall and went shopping, got new phones, and got some takeout from Cafe Rio. I wasn't in the mood to take Matt anywhere he was so cranky. Then we watched a movie last night and tonight Tim's mom is going to watch Matt so we can actually go out to a movie. I'm very happy that we celebrate Valentines Day because I think we sometimes forget to take time out for the people we love the most. I hope my amazing husband had a great day and I just enjoyed spending time with him. Oh by the day I have not seen any mice for about a week now! I think there all gone Yeah!

2 comments:

Mel said...

How are you girl?? I miss you. Looking forward to Rascal Flatts. Glad you are rid of the mice. Lucky for you that Tim took off work too!! That is so nice. I am still waiting to hear when you want to work on stripes :) I love you Shanny, your the best!!

Hoggards said...

Okay, so I read your blog occasionally cause I think you and your family are so cute! I'm curious what's up with your hip that you needed an x-ray. And I'm jealous that your husband thought it was worth it to take the day off work to come and just hang out with you!