Sunday, February 10, 2008

Update

So we caught two mice this week. Yeah! We got these cool mice traps that are a little square box and they have this sticky stuff on the bottom so when the mice try to run underneath it they get stuck. We've caught two mice this way and it seems to work well. We hope that's all the mice that are in the house. Let's cross our fingers!
This has been a pretty frusterating week with Matt. He's cutting a tooth and he's been very cranky. I feel so bad for him but I don't know what to do to make him happy. He pretty much wants me to hold him all day long and since I can't do that he gets upset. So hopefully this week will be better and he'll be feeling better.
My little world right now is pretty much the same I've just been reading lots of books this week so I don't go crazy with Matt. If anyone likes LDS romance novels I totally recommend Anita Stansfield books they are awesome! My mom has all of them so I just borrow them from her. Other than the whole crazy thing with the mice we've had a pretty slow moving week. I'm excited for Valentines Day this year because I'm in charge so I need to come up with something fun to do does anyone have any suggestions?

4 comments:

Mel said...

I so don't have any suggestions for Valentines. I am still thinking myself. I have read all of Anita's books as well. I am currently reading one and am enjoying it. Sorry Matt is cranky. He will get out of it soon!!

Matt & April Herman said...

So have i mentioned that i hate mice? Yes, they are disgusting. Bailey just walked in and looked at the naked butt pic of Matt. I told her that that was her cousin and she said, No, that's a nasty cousin:):) Apparently the butt shot grossed her out:):) She is so funny!

Jackie Sullivan said...

I have a good book for ya. It's called the Wednesday Letter's by Jason Write. I read it in three days.

Ashlee Andersen said...

I have read all of Anita Stansfields books as well, she is actually my favorite author. Which book is your favorite so far? Which ones have you read?