Sunday, February 24, 2008

What a Week!

We started out the week by visiting Grandma Bishop. We haven't seen her for awhile so we decided to go visit. She didn't want me to take her picture but I took one anyway!
This is a picture of Matt with his pants on his head. Tim thinks its so funny to bug him and this was one thing he did a couple of weeks ago. I love the way he's posing!
At the end of the week on Friday I got together with some of my old friends from College. We graduated together and since there was only 10 of us graduating in community health we all became tight. We haven't seen each other since graduation so it was fun to catch up see each other's kids and just hang out. Matt was not very happy in the picture because he was sick and I didn't know it yet.
He's been sick all weekend long with a very high fever. We took him to the doctor on Friday night and we found out he has pneumonia. I feel so bad for him. He's taking lots of medicine right now though so hopefully he'll get better soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you have such a great maternal instinct...you KNEW he was sick. i'm sorry! that's no fun....and i don't even need a kid to tell you that! i'm glad we got together. we definitely need to do it again soon!

stace

Mel said...

Sorry that Matt is sick. It's been a rough year for that!!!

Ku'ulei said...

Hey Shannon! Kenny and I just looked over your blog. We found it off of Melanie's. Looks like life is good! :) Love seeing your cute family. Take care!