Wednesday, April 9, 2008

More Pics

So the next day we went to Grand Cayman and swam with Sting Rays. I thought I would like this but I ended up freaking out. It was the creepiest feeling to have them glide across your legs and one even jumped on my back! Everyone got a kick out of that. But I loved watching everyone from the boat!
We also had Island night later and Tim wore his Bob Marley shirt and I wore my Jamaica shirt. They had dancing and Tim participated in the many events they had. He even won a bottle of champagne. But since we don't drink he gave it to the runner up who we didn't know at the time was only 18. Yeah we felt bad afterwards.
This is all my cousins eating in Cozumel, Mexico. We went to the best Mexican restaurant(if you can believe it we're in Mexico!). We ended up going snorkeling which I didn't get any pics of and Tim got really sick on the boat and threw up. I felt so bad for him.
This is our last day at the Bahamas. That's our ship in the back round. I was so happy to go on this trip because we really needed a break from life and we needed to just hang out with each other.

4 comments:

Mel said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!! It was truly such a blast. You guys are so fun. Can't wait to go again. I have some great pictures of you and Tim I need to give you sometime.

Mike and Kris said...

Welcome back!! Although I'm sure you'd rather be gone still!! We missed you at Trent's reception! Glad you had fun! Those are some gorgeous pictures too!!!

Jackie Sullivan said...

Your trip looks so fun! I wish Ryan and I could just get away like that! How fun! I'm glad you had a good time!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I am so jealous, that looks amazing! The pictures are incredible and what a good way to spend some one on one time together with your hubby and grown-ups!