Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm Back!!!

So I'm back again! I was on a cruise for a week and I just haven't got back into the groove of things. The cruise we went on was fantastic! I went with a bunch of my cousins, their spouses, and my aunt and uncle. We started out in Ft. Lauderdale Florida and went to Ocho Rios Jamaica, Grand Cayman, Cozumel Mexico, and we ended at the Bahamas. I got a little sick one day when we were at sea all day and the boat was rocking back and forth like crazy but other then that it was good. I wasn't able to fit all my pictures on here so I'll have to do another blog of some more pictures. The picture above is the first day in Florida, we were waiting the get on the boat so we went to the beach. From left to right Shannon, Heather, Lisa, Melanie, and Shauna. It was fun just hanging out at the beach and actually feeling warm!
The first day of the cruise was my birthday so the waiter and all my family sang Happy Birthday to me. I was a little embarrassed but it was fun!
This is the first night we went to a show on board. From bottom to top: Shannon , Shauna, Mike, James, Heather, Scott, Lisa, Uncle Mike, Aunt Diane, Melanie, and Carl. They had some awesome shows every night and the comedian was hilarious!
The next day we were at sea all day long so we just hung out on the boat and explored. Then later that night it was formal night so we all looked so great in our formal wear. Then we went and did some karaoke. This is a picture of Heather and Melanie singing, Oops I did it again. They were hilarious and Heather can do a great Britney Spears.
The next day we were in Jamaica. We climbed Dunn's River Falls and it was awesome. I fell a couple of times along with everyone else but it was so fun and so warm. This is a pic of Tim and me at the top. So this was all the pictures I was allowed to put on my blog so I'll write more later.

1 comment:

Hoggards said...

Shannon, that is almost exactly the same cruise that I went on in January. It's awesome - especially for you and your husband without your kids! Sweet that you were there over your birthday! And Dunns river falls, was it freezing when you first got in - but then warmed up? That's how it was for me. I made Steve hold my hand tight because I had a dream the night before that I fell down and died - sad huh? Anyone that goes to Jamaica needs to try that! What cruise line did you go on?