Saturday, April 19, 2008

Updates!

So I haven't written a blog for awhile and its not that nothing has been happening around here but that I don't have any pictures. So I decided to just write a blog without pictures this time sorry! :) All is well with the Adams family we have had 6 German Shepherds at our house for about nine months now and just this week we sold 2 of them! I am so excited! My husband thought he was going to train them but he doesn't have the time so we decided to sell them, that means that Shannon doesn't have to take care of them anymore. (That makes Shannon very happy) We are also selling our 2 year old male so if anyone wants to buy him you know who to contact! So that was some pretty exciting news for me this week. Tim is still working like crazy at Cintas and his construction company Boulder Creek, and he also trains dogs so he's pretty busy but I think he likes it that way. We still hang out mostly every night so I'm doing pretty good with all his jobs.
Matt has been so funny lately. Since we got back from our cruise he has been throwing fits, I thought that maybe he was mad at me for leaving for a week but now I see that he's getting to the terrible two's stage. So that's been so much fun this week. If anyone has any ideas about how to deal with that please let me know. Lately whenever he hears music he starts leading it like in church. I think I have a picture of that so I'll have to download that next time. Its so funny though in church now he has to stand on my lap and lead the music with both hands whenever he hears it. I've had many people tell me how cute they think it is. So yeah life is good right now nothing bad which is good just going through life. Until next time.....

3 comments:

Mel said...

Shanny-

So happy you got rid of 2 dogs. Is Hugo one of them? He will make a great dog for someone and is so cute. How's your neighbor? Matt didn't seem terrible the other day at lunch! He is so darling!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

I can't believe that you were taking care of 6 German Shepherds, what a patient woman you are! Good luck with the temper tantrums!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Okay I've been a slacker. The husband is gone all day Saturday the 3rd of May. Do you think we could squeeze a lunch in that day? We can meet wherever. Liz is gone on her internship, but we could totally call Megan, or just the two of us. What do you think?