Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter 2008

This is a picture of Matt after he opened his Easter basket. He could have cared less about the things inside the basket, he loved the blue grass! That is a great toy for kids to just throw around but a pain to clean up.
Here's a picture of Tim and Matt right before we went to church. Matt had his new outfit on that his Grandma Adams gave him and he looked so cute!
Here's a picture of Matt and me. Matt also went to nursery for the first time today. He just turned 18 months old I can't believe it! It was funny because Tim and me were freaking out thinking he wouldn't like and and he loved it. When we went to pick him up he was asleep and all the kids were playing around him. =)
After church we went to my mom's house and had dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Since Matt is the only grandchild he had lots of eggs to get all by himself. He wasn't sure what he was doing but he liked picking the eggs up and shaking them. It was a great Easter and I'm so thankful for my family and friends.

3 comments:

Mel said...

His outfit is so cute!! Of course he looks cute in everything! Looking forward to being with you guys in a few days! We are going to have a blast together!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

That Easter grass is a pain to clean up! He is a cutie, I'm glad you guys had a great Easter!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Shanny! Today at MV we had student body elections, and I was thinking of the assembly and the day we met- ah. I just thought I should let you know I thought about you today and I miss you my friend- we need to plan a lunch- did you know Liz is getting hitched?