Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Matt's New Haircut

So today I decided to trim Matt's hair because it was going past his ears. So I get out the trimmer and start to do it and what happens I go to far and I have to shave his entire head! I actually almost started crying. I love him with hair but its nice to not have to do it as well. So from now on I told Tim I'm going to take him to a professional because I pretty much don't know what I'm doing. :)
This is a better view of his little head. :( But he still looks cute! That's all that matters right?

7 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

he looks really cute! And now you don't have to worry about it for a little while, it will always be done.

Hoggards said...

I did the same thing to Aaron when I first cut his hair. But it was because Aaron was freaked out of the buzzers. His haircuts are still that way! But like Michelle said, then his hair isn't all over the place when he wakes up from a nap or something. :)

Englishfam said...

I love the buzz cut! He looks so cute!! I can't wait for the cruise. Are you all ready yet? You need to call me soon so we can shop together or something. Love ya!

The Long Family said...

I think it looks so cute!

Matt & April Herman said...

I love it! Of course iam partial to the shaved head look. At least he has a nicely shaped head:) I think he is so adorable!

Mel said...

He looks adorable with his hair like that!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

I'm SO glad you found me! I miss you lots and I'm glad life is going so great for you! We'll have to hang out before we move this summer. My husband is doing grad school through the military and he's in training all summer- and then teaching next year (Jan to Jan) but then we're moving to Draper! So hopefully you'll stick around. What are you guys up to these days? Where is Tim working? Your little guy is adorable by the way!