Saturday, March 15, 2008

Lots of Fun Stuff Happening!

So its been awhile since my last post and that's because our computer was not working. We just got it back yesterday so I'm blogging again! Last Sunday we went to Tim's parents house and hung out with them and these are a couple of pictures that we got. This is Matt, his cousin Carter and Grandpa (do you notice Tim texting in the back round wow there's a shock!) The boys always have fun together and its great being with family
Here is a picture of the boys playing go fish with Grandma. They had fun being with there Grandma.
This was on Tuesday when the weather was awesome. I took Matt to the park and Tim saw me outside playing so he grabbed the camera and got a picture of us. For those of you who have never been to my house we live right behind a park so its so nice for Matt to be able to play over there.
Sorry I didn't rotate the picture I forgot but this is Matt and my dad and Matt has his cute hat on. He was totally into hats on Thursday and he wanted some hat on his head all day long. It was really funny. He hasn't done that since this day. Kids can be so random sometimes I love it!
This is a picture of the Rascal Flatts concert which was two weeks ago. It was so fun! Me and a bunch of my cousins went out to dinner and then to the concert. It was a pretty good concert I just wish they could have sang more then talked. I love their music though!

So Matt's been sick these last two days and I feel so bad for him. He started throwing up yesterday afternoon and he hasn't stopped. Then today I thought we were doing good and all of the sudden he throws up again later this afternoon. This has been a long long long winter, and I am so excited for nice hot weather.

Oh I wanted to update you about my hip, so I talked to my doctor and I guess I have a tare in my hip. I'm not sure exactly what I'm going to do because the surgery for it is pretty bad so I'm going to talk to him on Monday and see what the best option would be. I don't want to get surgery but if that's the only thing that will help me feel better I guess I don't have any other choice. So hopefully I can figure something else out but if I can't I am glad that we have modern technology to help with these problems. Until next time.....

1 comment:

The Long Family said...

Matt is so cute!! Love the hat too! Oh and I love your cute dad!! I need a trip to Utah!