Monday, April 6, 2009

Conference Weekend

We had a great Conference weekend and I'm so sad to see it over! I love listening to all the General Authorities and all of there amazing inspiring messages. They always make me want to be a better person after I'm done listening to them. Matt was pretty good during conference, every old man he saw he would call the prophet it was really cute. During the morning session of General Conference I laid on the ground because my back was hurting so bad and Matt laid down next to me. I told Tim to take a picture because I thought it was so cute that he wanted to be next to me.


This is Matt reading my book, he was totally into and I thought he was so cute!
Baby Update: Well I went to the doctor again and nothing has changed :( Oh well I get induced in a week from today so I can't really complain and he's inducing me 1 week early. But it would be nice to go before because I am so uncomfortable. But I am so excited for this little guy. I want to see what he looks like :) I will be posting pictures for sure after he's born to stay tuned for next week!

2 comments:

Hoggards said...

So, that picture of you laying on the ground - you totally don't look pregnant! Hello, Miss "I'm about to have my second baby!" Where's the belly?

Megan G. Wiseman said...

I loved conference too! I have a blog now. I'm excited to get started. Yours is so cute.