Friday, April 24, 2009

Pictures as Promised

This is a picture of little Jackson today right after his bath, wide awake and ready to hang out! He is so adorable and a very good baby!
Here is Matt with his little brother. He is having a hard time with another little one around here but hopefully he gets used to it soon!

Jackson getting ready to come home.


Jackson in the NICU. He is such a blessing to us and we are so grateful that we have him home and that he is doing well! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers in Jackson's behalf.



6 comments:

team wilson said...

He is soooooo cute!! We love him! I can totally see you in him. I think it's his hair and his cute little mouth. Definitely Tim in the nose area. So cute!!!Love you guys!!

Mel said...

He is such a doll! I loved holding him the other night and hope to get to hold him a lot more!!!!

Matt & April Herman said...

So cute! He does look a lot like Tim:) I am so glad he is home with his family. You are a brave mother Shannon. It can be so hard to keep it together when things go wrong. I miss and love you. Give your seet little angels a kiss from me:)

Hoggards said...

How cute is that! Seriously! He's so alert in that first picture and I still can't believe how much hair he has! He's a doll. Matt will eventually get used to it and they will be good buds growing up! How fun!

Haslams said...

I'm glad he's home! What a doll! I love it when they are wide awake and responsive! Too bad Matt doesn't think he's all that great yet-- I'm sure they will grow to be friends before too long though! I'm thinking about your family-- and hope you are feeling good!

Mike and Kris said...

Congratulations!! I'm so glad he's home now and all that is behind you now!! He is adorable!!!