Monday, May 12, 2008

Jazz Game

So Tim and I went to the Jazz game on Friday night. It was a great game! It was also very cool to see David Archuleta singing. His voice is fabulous I love it! He sang the National Anthem and of course did his own arrangement and it was awesome. Listening to him in person was so much better then T.V. I must say!
This is Tim all decked out in his Jazz stuff. He really liked Ronnie Price so he got his t-shirt and of course a Jazz hat to match it.
This is us just having fun! My voice hurt so bad the next day because I was yelling at the stupid Ref's. They were horrible that's all I have to say.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Shaun and I were there too! Only for different reasons. I only wanted to go to see david sing. I'm an avid fan and I'm not ashamed. Everyone around me was probably so confused because I was screaming for the first two minutes when he sang and then didn't care about the game one bit. Shaun was there because, well, he's quite the lakers fan :)