Friday, May 2, 2008

TImpanogas Reunion (Sort of)

Hey all you out there who went to Timpanogos High School and graduated in 2001 listen up. We are going to have a mini reunion at Windsor Elementary School which is right down the street from Timpanogos. It will be on Saturday May 10th (the day before Mother's Day) at 5:00pm. Just bring your own picinic food or if you want to eat before and just come to hang out that's great to. There is nothing really planned we just wanted to hang out and see as many people as we could without actually planning a reunion. So hopefully lots of people will come have fun, and talk about the good ol days.

2 comments:

Emily's profile said...

FUN!!! I hope we can come. It would be fun to see everyone. Has it really been 7 years? Wow I feel old. Anyway, I'll spread the word!!!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Grrr I'm going to be out of town that weekend visiting my rents in Mesa. Tell everyone Hi for me, and lie about how I"m a millionaire due to my modeling career!