Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Yesterday was a great Mother's Day! Tim totally spoiled me, I don't know what I ever did to deserve that. He let me sleep in and made me cinnamon rolls for breakfast. Then he gave me a gift certificate to a spa and also a gift certificate to Pier One. Wow I was surprised. Matt has had croup all week so we didn't want to take him to church so Tim stayed home with him while I actually got to listen at church it was great! After church we went to my mom's house and had dinner and then we played games and just hung out and talked with everyone. It was nice seeing everyone in my family which I haven't see for awhile. This is a pic of my mom, me and Matt. I also wanted to give a little shout out to my mom who I love so much! I am so thankful to her and for everything she does for me. Whenever I'm having a bad day I know I can call and vent to her. She is fabulous in every way and I love her so much!
This is a pic of Tim's mom with our nephew Carter. We took Tim's mom and dad out to lunch on Friday and it was great being with them. I also wanted to give a shout out to Tim's mom. She is such an incredible woman. She raised some great kids and she has so much love for everyone. She serves the church with all her heart and I'm so thankful that I have her in my life! Thanks for all you do Rhonda, we don't know what we'd do without you!
I love both of our mom's so much! I hope you had a Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Hey Shan how did the reunion go? We're having a goodbye BBQ this weekend before we bolt the state on Saturday at our complex. Burgers provided, bring a side. If you can come I'd love to see you! Let me know- email me at camillecam@gmail.com and I'll send you the address.