Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Girls Trip!!!

We had a great girls trip this year! We went to Park City again and it was so nice to be so close to home and yet so far away. The first night we went out to eat at "Good Thymes" but it was not a good time. I think out of the 8 of us there 2 people actually liked their food. My cousin Melanie and me got the chicken and it was half a chicken with red veins sticking out of it, it was so gross! Let's just say that after dinner Melanie and me went to Cafe Rio because we were starving. The picture above it my cousin Heather giving "Good Thymes" a thumbs down!
This is the whole group of us that went (excluding my Aunt Sharon because she's taking the picture). In the picture is my Aunt Diane, Melanie, Mom, Shauna, Heather, Me, and Sarah.

My cousins and my aunt how cute are they!
My cute family! We kind of look alike in this picture.
We ended up going shopping all day Friday and it was great! We do a lot of damage when we shop. Later that night we were all sitting talking and Melanie and me realized we were sitting in the exact same way so we of course had to take a picture. We stayed up late both nights and it took me a day or so to recover but I am so excited to have this time to spend with my family. We always have so much fun together! Love you girls!

4 comments:

Mel said...

It was so fun hanging out. My only complaint is that it was too short!

Jackie Sullivan said...

Fun family trip! It's so awesome that you hang with your family so much, I love it!

Hoggards said...

How fun for you! You are so beautiful!

Jonathan and Michelle said...

What a fun little trip! I think it's great that you guys get together and do something fun like that to get away!