Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Long time...

So its been awhile since I've written anything. I don't have any pics of this last week because I forgot to charge my camera. I took Matt to the zoo on Thursday with Tim's sisters Heidi and Steph and Hedi's kids Ashlynn and Carter. They kids had so much fun and they were all so good! Ashlynn was such a big help. She pushed Matt around in his stroller and was so fun to be with! They loved all of the animals, but Matt especially liked to Elephants and the monkeys. I was thinking about it and the Hogle Zoo doesn't really have that many animals. I always thought of getting a pass to go there but I think its a once a year event for us. We ate lunch went on the train and the carousel and we just had a lot of fun. The weather was perfect it wasn't to hot it was just right. Thanks Heidi and Steph for going with us it was so much fun! Tim's other sister Carrie just had a baby on Monday and I wanted to congratulate her! They had a baby boy and they named him Spencer. I am so excited for them they will make wonderful parents.
My life is pretty simple right now. I'm just trying not to feel sick all the time and trying to find things to eat. Today I went to Subway because it sounded so good and I got a foot long sub and I ate almost all of it. Wow I really am pregnant. Of course I could do that before I was pregnant so I don't know if that means anything? Anyways I'm feeling pretty good just tired and sick sometimes but I can't complain because I haven't thrown up once which I am very thankful for. Tim has been super busy at work which is a good thing I just miss him, but I am so grateful that he is such a good supporter for our family and that he is such a good husband, I am so blessed. Anyway all is well just thought I would update you all.
P.S. I just plugged my camera battery in so I will have some more pictures soon!

No comments: