Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Cedar City

Matt and I went down to Cedar City this weekend with Tim's mom for my nephew Spencer's blessing. We left on Friday night and we had Matt and his cousin Ashlynn. They both did really good until about the last hour and then Matt just couldn't take it anymore. It was 10:00 at night as well so he was very tired. But we got down there safely and just hung out all day Saturday. On Saturday afternoon Tim's sister Heidi and her husband Tony came with my other nephew Carter. This above picture is Matt with Carter picking up crayons. All the kids get along so well and we're so lucky that we never have to worry about them. It was such a nice relaxing weekend and it snowed down there so that was very fun to watch, but not to go outside in. Then on Sunday Tim's dad, Tim, his sister Steph, and his grandma all came down to Cedar. They left at 3:00 in the morning because the blessing was at 9:00am. Wow all I have to say is that Tim's family is very devoted and they love their family. I am so blessed to have such wonderful in-laws that I can have fun with and who love Matt so much!
This is a picture of Spencer he was sleeping in the dad's hands while he was trying to burp him. How cute is he!
This is Tim's parents with all their grand kids so far. They will have two more grand kids by next April. I can't believe how big the family is getting.
Here is a picture of Tim's family. They are all so amazing and I love them all. I had a great weekend with everyone and hopefully we can hang out again soon!

2 comments:

Jonathan and Michelle said...

It sounds like you guys had a great little trip! I'm sure that it was just nice to do something different and be with family!

Jackie Sullivan said...

What a fun weekend! I love going on short little trips!