Sunday, October 26, 2008

What's been happening

So this week has been pretty good I haven't forgotten my son anywhere, flooded the house anymore, or set our house on fire so I think it was great (I have only flooded the house though so far). On Thursday I got to help Sarah with some wedding stuff and that was fun. We went looking at reception centers and it just makes you excited for weddings, especially being involved in them. She wants Matt to be the ring bearer at her wedding but I told her that she will probably have to have Tim walk with him because he will throw the pillow down the aisle. So that was fun, afterwards I met some friends at Bonneville Park and we let the kids play while we talked and had a good time together. I was not really feeling good that day so I left kind of early, sorry about that girls!
On Saturday I went to a baby shower in the morning and Matt got to be watched by his grandpa. He loves his grandpa and when I walked in the door to get him Matt was on the counter taking all the spices out of the cabinet while my dad was standing beside him watching him and the BYU game. Afterwards we went up to Tim's parents house and we had dinner with everyone and we dressed all the kids up in their costumes and we took pictures and they went trick-or-treating around the room. They all ended up getting a big bag of candy, man their grandparents and great-grandparents must really love them! It was fun seeing everyone and hearing my sister-in -law tell us that she's going to have a baby boy. That means that if we have another boy there will be 5 boys and 1 girls. My niece Ashlynn really wants me to have a little girl, so I told her I would try my best. Anyway our computer broke this week so I have to use Tim's laptop for now so I'm not sure how to put pictures on here. I think we're going to be getting the new computer sometime next week so hopefully I'll have pictures for you then.

1 comment:

team wilson said...

We're routing for a girl, purely for Ashlynn's sake. Tony says "come on guys; pull one out for the team". We love our boys though, and it would be fun for all three little boys to be the same age and in the same grade later on so we will be delighted either way. Love you guys!