Monday, October 6, 2008

Sick Week

So for the last 5 days I've pretty much been at home with Matt because he's been sick. He's had a really bad cold and a fever. I feel so bad for him but when he's sick man you better watch out! By the end of the day I'm pretty much toast. I've had to leave 2 nights this week when Tim got home to just get a break. Of course my break was going to the grocery store and getting dinner but hey I got out of the house for more than 5 seconds. Matt is such a good boy and I'm so thankful for his sweet spirit. We did feel bad though because Tim's sister Carrie and her husband Mark came up this weekend with there new baby Spencer and I really wanted to see him but I didn't want to rick Spencer getting sick. But I was pretty sad about not hanging out with Tim's family. But luckily we are going down to Cedar City this weekend for Spencer's blessing so I'll have plenty of time to see him. Matt is totally into babies lately. I've had lots of good friends who have had babies and he just loves them. Whenever he sees them he gets so excited. I hope this keeps going on until we have ours in April. Other than Matt being sick he did go pee pee on the potty twice last week as well! I haven't been pushing him to go really I just put him on there before he takes a bath and sometimes he goes and other times he doesn't. But hopefully he'll be totally potty trained in the next 6 months. Any who hopefully this week is exciting in some way or another. Tim just bought our family a pass to the Legacy Center in Lehi which is pretty much like a gym and swimming pool. I think Matt will love the pool so hopefully if he feels better this week I'll be able to take him.

3 comments:

Hoggards said...

I hear ya on needing to get out once your husband gets home when your kids are sick!
That is awesome that you're getting Matt started on potty training! I wish we would've started sooner on Aaron, maybe I should start on Missy too now.
The legacy center is awesome! You will totally love the pool there!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

At the bottom of my widget there is a button that says "Get Feedjit" click it and it will let you get the link to put on your own blog.

Jackie Sullivan said...

I'm so sorry that Matt is sick. I hate when Collin is sick, it's so sad. And you can't get anything done!
Isn't it nice that our hubby's are such good men and will help out once they are home! I left both Collin and Brady with Ryan last night just so I could go to the store!