Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun/Sick/Scary Week

We still don't have our new computer so I won't have pictures again. So this week has been so crazy. It started out good, we went to my parents ward Halloween party and it was so nice to see everyone from my old ward and Matt had lots of fun. He was kind of nervous around everyone because they all had costumes on and it scared him but he had fun playing the games and seeing all the kids. On Wed. I got my hair cut and colored by my friend Jackie and it turned out really cute. Once again I'll have to post pics some other time. Thursday night was a really hard night. Earlier in the day I had some weird discharge with clots in it followed by some cramping and it really scared me. I thought something was wrong with the baby like I was having a miscarriage or something. I called the doctor and they told me to just relax and in the morning they would see me. So that night at about 9:00 Matt woke up throwing up. This continued until 3:30 in the morning and about every hour after that. I called his doctor in the middle of the night because I was so scared. They told me that a bad flu was going around and that he would just have to get over it. I think he threw up 25 times that night it was horrible! I was crying so much that night worrying about Matt and also the baby. It was a hard night to say the least. On Friday morning I went to my OBGYN and they did an ultrasound and they saw that everything looked fine with the baby which I was so happy about. So as he was looking around I asked him if he could tell what the baby was. I'm almost 16 weeks so I figured he could hopefully tell. Well he saw what we were having and we are having another BOY! I was excited for Matt to have another brother. It makes me feel good to know that Heavenly Father trusts me with his sweet sons. I only hope i can do a good job raising them. I do feel bad for our niece Ashlynn she wanted me to have a little girl but there is only so much I can do. Matt was very sick all day long but he did sleep threw the night thank goodness. So I woke up the next day very sick. I got exactly what Matt has so Tim was taking care of both of us. Then today Tim woke up sick so all of us have just been laying in our living room all day sleeping and trying to take care of each other. We've never all been sick before so its been very interesting. I hope that everyone is well and hopefully no one else is sick with this horrible flu bug!

8 comments:

suzy's jewels and gem said...

yay for boys!!!!! sorry you all are sooo sick!!! I hope you feel better soon:)

Hoggards said...

That is the worst, when your kids are so sick, and on top of that you get sick! I don't wish that on anyone! I'm sorry! I'm super glad that everything looked good with the baby! What a relief. I've been there on the other end. And Yea for another boy! Everyone's having the same gender of what their first one was, not me though. I'm anxious to see pics of your hair!

Mel said...

You know I am all for boys especially to have 2 together! Seriously I know you want a girl but having Austin and Blake together I couldn't ask for anything better. They are best friends and do everything together! Matt is so lucky! Congrats! Hope you all get better soon!

The Long Family said...

Congratulations on another boy! Very exciting stuff! Hope you are feeling better soon

team wilson said...

I'm sorry you guys have been so sick. Hope you are all feeling better. Ashlynn will be alright. I just keep telling her she is the princess of the family. It will be so fun for all of our boys to have each other to grow up with. There is 5 now, so Tony can make a team out of them. He's stoked about that. Love you guys!

Jackie Sullivan said...

I'm so happy you're having a boy! And so sad to hear you are so sick! What a week!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

So exciting! I'm glad everything turned out fine!

Matt & April Herman said...

Yeah! Congratulations on the BOY! Sorry you guys are sick. Bailey is sick too, and on her birthday!:( I hope she gets better before we leave for MD on Wed. get better sweetie!