Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

Well we certainly had a great 4 day family fun filled week! We started on Wednesday night and had Thanksgiving dinner with my family. I've posted a lot of pictures but they are totally out of order so I'll have to go through them at the end. We had dinner with all of my family except for Brandon because he was working and my Grandpa, Cherri, and my Grandma Bishop. It was so fun seeing everyone and of course eating great food! Thanks again Mom!

On Thursday I went down to my parents house again while Tim slept so I could see Brandon. I don't get to see him very often so I wanted to see him for a little while. We had fun together and afterwards we went up to Tim's Grandma Adams house for Thanksgiving dinner. It was fun having everyone there and of course eating some other great food! I need to learn from all these cooks. We looked at the Black Friday specials and talked and just had fun together.

On Friday was of course Black Friday. I got up at 4:30am and went to Walmart with my cousins Melanie, Heather, Bethany, Aunt Diane, Mom, Dad, and Sarah. Walmart was seriously crazy and we've decided to never do that again. We went to Sears, Target, Sports Authority, and of course out to IHOP for some yummy breakfast! Thanks again girls I had a blast! Later that day I did get a little nap and then we had Tim's sister Carrie, her husband Mark and there little boy Spencer come over and we ate dinner and watched the Jazz game. It was fun hanging out with them since they live in Cedar City. Thanks for hanging out with us!

On Saturday we went up to the Cemetery in West Valley and decorated Tim's little brother's grave. This has been a tradition in his family since his brother passed away 18 years ago. I love this family tradition and I'm so happy that they do this together. Afterwards we all went out to eat at Hires Big H which was seriously so good! I kept saying how much I loved the cheese fries! I could eat those everyday!

We had a great 4 days and even though I'm tired I wouldn't trade my family for anything! I loved being with everyone! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and that we were all able to remember the many things we have to be grateful for.


Matt with Aunt Steph
Tim and Mark

My mom getting her neck massaged by my dad. I thought this was hilarious!


All the girls at IHOP eating



Matt with flour on his lip. So Cute!




All the Grand kids and Carrie. Ashlynn, Spencer, Carter, and Matt





Brandon and Matt






Mom, Matt, and Dad








4 comments:

Cal and Whit said...

It looks like you guys had a great Thanksgiving! What a fun family you have!

Mel said...

It was so fun on Black Friday. I love the picture of your dad massaging your mom's neck, Classic!!!

Matt & April Herman said...

Yeah! I love Black friday! We went to Walmart at 4:30 too:) It was crazy! My Address is 573 Van Gordon St. #4-125 Lakewood, CO 80228. What is yours?

Hoggards said...

Those are such great pics!!