Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Opinions Please!

Okay so this may sound really weird to many people but I've been thinking a lot lately about writing a book. I know sounds crazy, but it won't be a normal book. I was out with my friends a couple of weeks ago and I was telling a funny story that happened to me and after I was done telling it I said, "I should write a book about all the funny things that have happened to me." Seriously after I said that I have not forgotten it and I think it would be fun to just write a book about funny things that have happend to me just to make other's laugh. I don't think I would ever publish it by any means but just let people read it if they wanted to for a good laugh. So I need everyone's opinions PLEASE! I really have thought to myself many times that I am here for many reasons but one of them is to make people laugh and to have fun! So let me know what you all think. Thanks!

9 comments:

Mel said...

I think you should do it! You have the best one liners ever! So do it!!!

Jackie Sullivan said...

I know I would read it every day and laugh every time! Really I think you should do it!

Matt & April Herman said...

Yeah! That would be awesome! Please tell the story about when What's his name slept in my bed beside you:):) I can;t even remember his name now. That was histerical. I would love to read abook about all the embarassing things that have happened to you:)

Mark and Carrie Miller said...

You should write a book Shannon. If nothing else call it your life history (then you can call it journaling and leave it around for your posterity). I think that would be awesome!

Stephanie said...

I'll be your editor!

Emily's profile said...

Do it, do it, do it. What do you have to lose? I'd read it and I think you have talent at writting too. I love to read your blog. So DO IT!!!!

Haslams said...

You know my opinion! I would seriously pay money for it.... New York Times BESTSELLER!

Hoggards said...

Yeah, definitely think you should do it! You're hilarious! I'd be for reading that book! Let us know what you decide!
P.S. You could probably do it for cheap!

Mark and Carrie Miller said...

You know what Shannon? I have had the same thought as you. I want to write a book too! I wonder who would read it. Just so you know, I would read your book.

-Mark