Thursday, October 1, 2009

Matt's 3rd Birthday

Well these pictures are in the wrong order sorry so we'll have to go backwards. This is Matt blowing out his candles. He couldn't quite get is so Tim's dad stepped in and helped him out. But he looked so cute trying.
This is when Matt was listening to everyone singing happy birthday to him, he was so happy!

Opening gifts with everyone. He was a little overwhelmed so other kids helped him open gifts.
All the kids playing at McDonald's playland. Matt just wanted to go to McDonald's and go on the slide so we had some family meet us there and all the kids just had a great time playing and eating McDonald's. That wouldn't be my first choice for dinner but it was his birthday.

My mom , Jackson, Aunt Chris, and Aunt Diane. I had so many wonderful aunts and cousins come to celebrate with us. It was so nice of all of them to make an effort for Matt and I really appreciate it!

Cody, Sarah, and Reynolds. They are all having a good time!

Our niece Ashlynn with Tim's mom.

Tim's dad with our nephew Issac.

The proud dad!

The proud mom! This was such a good day for Matt we just had a chill day and he got pretty much whatever he wanted. It was hard in some ways because my dad was looking forward to Matt's birthday so much. Months before his birthday he was telling me what he wanted to buy him and how excited he was. So it was really hard not having him there. But I know that he is looking out for Matt from up above. I am thankful for times like this when we could all be together as a family and just have fun. I can't believe Matt is 3 though, with everything that we went through to get him here and then everything that happened to him at birth I am so thankful everyday for this little guy in my life!









1 comment:

Haslams said...

Happy birthday Matt!