Sunday, October 25, 2009

Pics and so much more!!!

I thought that title would be catchy! Well this month has been pretty fun we've done lots of stuff but I haven't taken pictures at everything. But the events I did take pictures at I wanted to show everyone who looks at my blog.

This was actually tonight we carved some pumpkins. Matt was so excited because he picked the pumpkins out himself like 2 weeks ago and we've been waiting to carve them so they didn't go bad. This was Tim carving and getting all the seeds out.
Here is my cute boy Matt! He is such a sweet feisty boy and I love him so much!

This is a pic of both boys having fun carving. Matt wanted Tim to carve him an alligator in the pumpkin and since we didn't know how to do that we carved a pumpkin with teeth but one of the teeth chipped so it looks like a redneck pumpkin its pretty funny!
Tim took the boys up to his parents house last week and the kids decorated pumpkins. I was up in Logan at my cousin Matt's wedding reception. The kids loved doing this and Matt talked about it for days afterwards. This is Matt with his cousin Ashlynn.
Carter, Ashlynn, and Matt before they decorated.

We also went up to Gardener Village and saw all the witches. For those of you who live in Utah this is such a fun place for kids. Its free and its just fun walking around and seeing all the fun witches. We do this every year with my friends.

This is a pic of all the kids and Jackie, well she's a kid at heart so its okay! Jackie, Collin, Matt, Nora, and Quincy.

My little sister Sarah also had a baby boy Corbin on October 4 and I went over one morning to help her. Since it was like 8 in the morning the boys were all in there pj's and they all looked adorable! I think its hilarious that Jackson is only 6 months older then Corbin and he looks huge! We are so happy that Corbin is here and we all love him to much, what a good baby!

We also went down to my friend Melissa's house and my old boss Alexis from college came over. Weird thing but Alexis lived next door to my friend Melissa when she was my boss and we all became friends. So anyway we all got together and it was so much fun because I haven't seen Alexis for about 2 years. One other friend came over but I can't remember her name! Sorry! This is a pic of all the kids. They all had fun together. Its been a fun month and this week will be crazy with lots of Halloween activities so be looking for some fun pics of that! Until next time...








7 comments:

Tenille said...

Cute blog Shannon! I didn't know that you were a blogger, too! I will send you a link to mine!

team wilson said...

I love all the pics. Jackson does look so huge next to that tiny little Corbin. Love that chubza wubza. He is so stinkin' sweet. I want a close up of Matt's red neck alligator pumpkin though. See you tonight. Love ya!!!

Megan G. Wiseman said...

Cute fall pictures, I love fall. Your boys are adorable.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I have officially added you to our blog (www.chrisandkimwilson.blogspot.com)...hope you don't mind! Don't you just love pumpkin carving? Ahh...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Fall! :) Cute pics!

marci said...

Darling 3 boys! That's the first I've seen of Corbin. If you get more, send them my way. We love you, and we pray for you, and want to see you soon.

Love, Marci

Cal and Whit said...

How cute! What a fun post, and your boys are adorable! I love the jammies!

Jackie Sullivan said...

Fun pictures friend. Will you email me the ones form gradner village.