Thursday, October 1, 2009

Labor Day

So for Labor Day weekend this year we went up to Tim's parents house with his entire family and had a "stay cation" weekend. We all slept over on Friday night and half were outside in tents and the other half were inside. I was inside with Jackson. I heard that the one's who slept outside didn't get at much sleep as they would have liked to. We all hung out Friday night eating and talking and just having fun. The next day we went to the Children's museum and I forgot my camera so I don't have any pics from there. The kids loved it though. They had so many fun cool things for the kids to do and I think the adults were having just as much fun. Afterwards we went to Apollo burger and ate some good food and then we all parted ways until Monday. On Monday we went to The Farm at Thanksgiving point and the kids loved the animals there.
Here is Matt riding the horse and loving it. You'll notice he had a little mustache on him well he got a cut above his lip and my brother Brandon decided to put a band aid on it and drew a mustache on it. He wouldn't take it off and I figured it was pretty funny so I let him have it on.

Matt and Ashlynn looking at the animals.

The cute newlyweds! Steph and Carter had only been married on even a month yet. They were super nice to come up and hang out with all of us.


Tim holding Jackson and showing him the horse. He looks like he's having fun!

Matt with Tim's mom. He loves her so much.

Looking at more animals. Afterwards we went to Cabela's and ate some lunch but then Matt got a really high fever when we were there so we decided to come home. It was so much fun though being with Tim's family and just hanging out together! Thanks for the good times everyone!

These are just some pics of the boys the last month. Matt with his mustache.
My adorable Jackson looking like a deer caught in the headlight.

Sorry I didn't turn this picture.
This is what Matt wore to Steph and Carter's wedding. He was so cute. I don't have any other pics of the wedding I wish I did.









1 comment:

Matt & April Herman said...

your boys are so cute! I still can't believe how huge Jackson is.