Thursday, October 1, 2009

Some Thoughts

Sorry I haven't posted on my blog for awhile now, its been a very challenging time for me. I have had so many people write and tell me so many nice things since my dad passed away and I wanted to thank all of you for all of your love and support. Everyday is a challenge and I find myself crying constantly but I know that someday the ache and the pain will get better and I'll be able to just think of great times with my dad and not feel so sad. I am truly blest to have an amazing family who looks out for one another and amazing friends as well. I don't know what I would do without any of you. Again thank you all for your love I feel it everyday and I am thankful for your prayers as well. I've posted two new posts for the last 6 weeks. Even though I have lots more pictures this was all I was able to do today. Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Hoggards said...

Shannon, I can only imagine how hard it would be to lose a dad! Steve lost his mom 3 years ago and let me tell you, he still sees/feels her there, especially when he's going through difficult things. I'm sure you feel the same! It's such a blessing and a comfort! We love you!

Haslams said...

I don't see you sad when I am with you but I'm sure the sorrow is there. I'm so sorry. I love you and want to show you the support and love you need.