Thursday, June 19, 2008

Father's Day/Swimming Time

Here is a recap of Father's Day. We went to Tim's parents house on Saturday and had a family BBQ (we missed Steph, Carrie and Mark though). We all hung out and played with the kids and of course ate great food! The kids all get along so good so its so fun watching the three of them playing together. This is a pic of Tim's dad and our niece Ashlynn.
Here is a pic of Tim of course being the cute man he is! He is such a great father and I'm so blessed to have him as my husband. He loves being with Matt and would do anything for him.
This is a picture of my Grandpa Stephenson. I have never seen him wear a cowboy hat so I had to get a picture of it.
On Sunday we went over to my parents house and hung out. My Grandpa, Cherrill, Aunt Cindy, and Aunt Chris came down as well and it was nice being able to talk to everyone. My Aunt Cindy and Aunt Chris both lots their husbands last year so this was there first father's day without them and they said it was nice to be with family and kind of a hard day. I'm glad they came down. All in all we had a fabulous father's day and both Tim and I are so grateful for our father's and the great examples they are to us in our lives. Love you dads!
We finally were able to go swimming because it was finally hot enough! Matt loved going in his little pool as you can tell! Our neighbors came over and Matt had lots of fun with them as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

birsürü iş var ya