Tuesday, June 10, 2008

A New Day

So I'm starting to feel better and its so nice because I don't think I could have lasted one more day in my house. I went to Enrichment tonight in my ward and they did such a good job. We talked about preserving memories so we talked about scrap booking, blogging, and having family traditions. All the women did a great job and when I got home I came right to my blog because I wanted to update it with the new stuff I learned. I tried to add some other stuff but I didn't like it so I'll have to figure some things out later. Any who thanks again for everyone who has helped out family this week we really really really appreciate it. I know that Matt was wondering if his mom was going to ever take care of him and he probably didn't care because he was having so much fun with everyone else.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

Cute background! =) I'm glad you learned some things last night. I didn't know you had surgery! I hope you get feeling well soon!