Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Funny Matty!

So I had to blog about Matt because he has been so funny lately I can't handle it! This is a picture of him in my high heels. He loves walking in my shoes around the house he thinks its so funny! He likes to put men's shoes on as well and walk around don't worry :)
He has also been into hats like crazy! He loves putting things on his head whether its my headbands, hats, or wet wash clothes he's so funny!
This is the first time he was finger painting. We did this today for Father's Day so that Tim could have an original Matt painting. He was having so much fun and this is at the end and of course he was crying while I was taking the picture. He did a great painting though I might add.
This is Dad and Matt giving me a big cheese for the picture! They are great buddies!
This is a picture of Matt eating sticky rice. As you can tell it got stuck all over Matt but he was loving it. It took awhile to get off of him but you got to love it!
I have to tell you 2 funny stories really quick as well. So I was singing to Matt while he was eating dinner and he turns to me puts his finger to his lip and says SHHHHH! I was laughing so hard because he has never done that before. I didn't even know he knew how to do that!
My other story is that today I was playing with him and he was hitting me so I picked him up and told him that we don't do that. After I explained it I said, "Do you understand what I'm saying to you?" Then he looked at me and yelled, "YES!" He has never talked back to me and I was laughing so hard. You may not thing these stories are funny but I thought they were pretty funny. He has his own little personality and I'm so grateful that he's such a good boy!

2 comments:

Matt & April Herman said...

It;s amazing how they change so fast. He is so darling! I can't wait to see him in July:) Yes we are coming to visit on July 12-20. I am excited, not so much about tthe 8 hour car ride, whle 7 1/2 mos prego, but just to be with family. Are you feeling better? I feel so bad for you, always a new surgery huh:) Anyway, I will talk to you later:)

Carlene said...

Super Cute!!!

Carlene