Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Bedroom!

I just wanted to post some pics of some new stuff I've been doing to our room. I decided in May that we needed some new decorations. So I'll tell you what I've done to it since May. I got the new rug shown up above, the blanket, and a new laundry basket.
I also bought some new pillow the leaf thing on the wall, and the two pics above the bed. I really like the colors and how everything has turned out so far. I do want to paint but we're not sure if we're going to move in the next couple of months so I'll wait until then.

4 comments:

Mel said...

The room looks great! I think you should move to be a little closer to us! And you know you want that master bathroom sink!

Beckstead Gang said...

Dont you love decorating?! It always changing the feel of the house, and makes it more cozy. It looks good! Good Job!

Jackie Sullivan said...

Such a cute room! It makes me want to do something different to my place too...maybe not yet, but soon!

The Long Family said...

It's looks really good Shannon!! I love the color combo!