Friday, July 18, 2008

Animal Farm

We went to the Animal Farm last week at Thanksgiving point and Matt really liked it. We went with my sister Sarah and my mom. This is a picture of the cutest baby goat I've ever seen! The lady even let us hold it. Matt wasn't to sure about it but we decided that if it stayed that small we would have taken it home with us!
This is Matt in the gift shop, he loves dogs and he wanted this one but his mom took it away shortly after this picture. He had to many stuffed animals at home.
Sarah and my mom thought it would be funny to put this apron on Matt. He does look pretty cute but he was happy to take it off.
This is Sarah, me and Matt in front of the chicks.
This cow was hilarious. After this picture me and Matt went down to get a better look at it and it gets up and starts going to the bathroom. I don't think I've ever seen any animal go so much it was pretty funny!
This is Matt looking at the ducks. He knows all the animal sounds so he loves seeing animals.
This is how Matt wears his flip flops. I thought it was funny.
This is Matt and his grammy on the carriage ride. We had lots of fun going to the animal farm and I'll probably bring him back soon because it was only $3.50 because Matt gets in free until he's 2. Until next time...

2 comments:

The Long Family said...

Shannon, he is getting so big!! What a fun place!

Hoggards said...

If you don't live to far away from the farm you should totally get a pass there. They are WAY cheap and they are open the whole year. My kids love that place!!