Thursday, July 3, 2008

Summer Fun

So this summer has been pretty boring so far. Its so hot outside that I have such a hard time wanting to be outside for a long period of time. Matt loves being outside so I do take him outside everyday but he pretty much freaks out when I bring him back inside. This is a picture of him in our office playing with all the pens and pencils. He gave me such a cute smile!
I bought him a sprinkler and a pool and he had so much fun playing outside.
This is Matt trying to get a drink out of the sprinkler. He loved just running around and especially trying to test his limits. He thinks he can pretty much do anything and he won't get hurt, its a little scary at times but we've had no major accidents yet! He is so much fun and I'm so grateful that I am his mom!

1 comment:

Jackie Sullivan said...

Matt is so dang cute! The little pool looks so fun. Collin loves being outside too! We go out at about 8 and come in about 10 for the rest of the day, it's just too hot!