Sunday, July 13, 2008

Leaving Comments Anyone?

My friend Jackie had this on her blog and it looked really cool! Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.C'mon now, anything funny, strange, cool, embarrassing, or awful you remember about me??

7 comments:

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Remember when we went up to Salt Lake for a student council camp and then went to Hooters after to ask for applications? We got stickers and put them on an undisclosed person's bumper who loved to be a jerk to us? That was a fun night my friend!

Bishop Tents said...

I remember when we used to share a room and you hit me in the nose one night for snoring too loud. After you hit me, I ran up to mom and dads room and cried to them. I think my snoring scarred you for life!! haha

Jackie Sullivan said...

I will always remember my brother Dwight picking on you because you were so small! Now our kids are taking after us, Collin is huge and Matt is so little! It's nice to know it will go on!

Mikey Peterson said...

I just found your blog through Camilles. Well there are many memories, but I have to say I think one of my favorites is when a bunch of us dressed up in our white trash get up and went to the Monster Truck Rally at the Delta Center.

Beckstead Gang said...

Sitting in health class and watching the Sex Ed video, watching millions of little spermies swimming around... and the one comment Shannon probably STILL regrets to this day is "Oh how cute! I want one!"
Well Shannon, I think your wish finally came true! :) Love ya.

Mel said...

Of course riding the bigwheel with you and hitting a rock and flipping over. You splitting your head open and me feeling really bad. Also sitting in your parents driveway giving you the " " Talk. There are too many memories to recount!!!

Haslams said...

Lots and lots of memories...

The face you do (the one with your jaw jutting out, grinning, and your eyes wide.

Your monkey dance (I think you picked it up from Aladdin)

"The chain is up my side"

the fact that you could never stick out your stomach and look pregnant

movies in your basement

being absolutely amazed at how many boys you have kissed!

sunflower seeds and an entire pack of gum-- GONE in less than a movie length of time.